Challenge Accepted! 200 is a starting point and we shall see if I can surpass it. I hope to catch up with all of my Book of the Month books this year, take advantage of the e-copy arc’s I receive on Netgalley, and continue to enjoy the audio books.
Below are My January Picks, though I’m sure it’ll change…
- The Gown By Jennifer Robson
- The Overdue Life of Amy Byler By Kelly Harms
- Drawing Home By Jamie Brenner
- Husbands and Other Sharp Objects By Marilyn Simon Rothstein
- The Wartime Sisters By Lynda Cohen Loigman
- The Far Field By Madhuri Vijay
- The Object of Your Affections By Falguni Kothari
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way By Lysa Terkeurst
- Freefall By Jessica Barry
- Lost Roses By Martha Hall Kelly
Thank you to the publicists, publishers, and Suzy Approved Book Tours, & of course the authors for making this list happen!!